Apply to Pine Cobble
If you’re looking for an educational community where students can understand and develop their own strengths, push themselves academically, contribute to a vibrant community, and be supported by outstanding faculty, Pine Cobble may be for you. We welcome you to apply to Pine Cobble and encourage you to spend some time getting to know us.
The best way to get to know Pine Cobble, and what we can offer your child, is to spend time here. To schedule a tour, please contact Nicole Goswami at (413) 458-4680 x 16 or by email at email@example.com. You may find our application below and our inquiry forms here. In the meantime, we invite you to explore our website, which will help you begin to get a sense of our community.
Individual Application Forms:
- Pine Cobble Admission Application
- Pine Cobble Record Request Form
- Pine Cobble Admission Recommendation (K-1)
- Pine Cobble Admission Recommendation (2-9)
- Pine Cobble Admission Recommendation Math (6-9)
- Pine Cobble Admission Recommendation English (6-9)
Process and Dates:
- Parents can request an admission packet by either calling Pine Cobble School at (413) 458-4680 , sending an email to Nicole Goswami at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the online request form.
- Contact the admission office at (413) 458-4680 x 16 or by email at email@example.com to schedule a parent interview and tour of the school.
- Complete the Admissions Application and return it to Pine Cobble along with the non-refundable application fee of $45.00.
- Schedule a visit for your child. Applicants for our beginners and pre-K programs will visit for a half-day and applicants for kindergarten through ninth grade will visit for a full day.
- Should you require financial aid, please click here.
- Provide a signed transcript release form to your child’s current school so the school may send grades and comments for your child to Pine Cobble.
- Provide teacher recommendation form(s) to your child’s current teacher(s) along with a stamped envelope addressed to Pine Cobble School. Students through fifth grade only need a recommendation from their primary teacher, while students in sixth grade and above should request recommendations from their English and math teachers.
- The admission committee begins meeting on February 15th and considers applications on a rolling basis thereafter, depending on availability of space.
- Following the committee’s action, a letter is sent to the family informing them of the decision. If your child has been accepted, you will also receive a contract.
- Return the contract with the deposit as soon as possible to ensure your child a place.